- 3 cups (packed) fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cold
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin olive oil
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 English Cucumber, small dice
- 1/4 cup red onion, small dice (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- the juice of 1 1/2 lemons
Hand chop parsley and mint and place in large bowl. Add quinoa, tomato, cucumber, and onion. Mix ingredients until just combined. Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.* Mix again to distribute dressing evenly.
*Note: Do not dress until shortly before serving as dressing will get a little soggy as it sits.