How to Make Salami RosesCourse: SNACKSCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
24 pieces of salami
8-12 basil leaves
- Lay 4 pieces of salami in a row on a cutting board. Fold each piece in half and arrange them vertically, slightly overlapping (watch video below).
- Roll salami up into a tight coil, and secure bottom of coil with a toothpick.
- Remove toothpick, and using 2 more pieces of salami, make larger petals by arranging each one artfully around coil. Fan out tips of salami to make them look more petal like.
- Secure salami rose with toothpick again, and affix a basil leaf on each end of toothpick, close to salami rose.
- Repeat steps 1-4, 3 more times.